PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : Forum Stats Signature

Mohamad
07-18-2011, 06:19 AM
This mod contains a php script that generates a image file containing all the statistics of your forum.
This is specially for the admins who work their ass off to run it. And I thought they deserved to show off a bit.

You may think this is just another php script that generates a image displaying an ip and a random message. You are wrong, cause this mod generates a lot more like members, posts, threads,date and the name of the user viewing your signature. So it is sort of an interactive one.

If you are worried about the security of your fourm, then don't panic cause this mod uses only Vbulletin code that is found in the templates. So it is as secure as VB itself.

Finallly all you have to do is configure the script. Change the settings under this section:

//User Configuration Section
$imgurl = ""; //Your image url with http section.
$fontsize = 5; //Your text font size.
$mxaxis = 210; //The Master X-Axis coordinate, all text start from here.
$myaxis = 60; //The Master Y-Axis coordinate, all text start from here.I have attached the preview also. I am working on this mod's 2nd version and I will release it based on the feedback I get here.
Hope you guys like my release...

Silly me forgot the instructions:

1. Upload the php file to any folder on your forum.
2. Make the needed changes as explained above.
3. Edit the line with chdir('..') command with the instruction I gave there.
4. Finally this does not need html enabled in your sig. Just put this baby's location in [img] tags